Thursday, September 3, 2009

YOUR LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD COAL PLANT IS KILLING YOU

Built in 1958, the WA Parish Electric Generating Station is located in Thompson, TX off US Highway 762.

Originally this plant produced 185 MegaWatts of electricity by conventional means of gas (fossil fuels). In 1977 it was converted to coal, producing 690 MegaWatts of electricity.

This document is to inform you of my findings by using simple online searching I conducted as a basis of why I developed neurological problems slowly over time, progressively getting worse now at 29. I have lived here since I was 3 years old.

View this document here:
http://www.broke-off.com/coalplant/waparish.htm


Thank you

1 comment:

UI UX Studio Delhi said...

Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!