Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Introduction

First of all, let me introduce myself and who I am. I am a nobody. Just like you, just like everybody else out there who isn't a celebrity or rich mogul. Let me also begin with this right away: I am not a writer. Again I reiterate: I don't write well at all. I used to, back in high school. I can't now because I'm too evolved from the Internet. Texting on my phone has ruined me as well. My grammar and spelling are terrible since I stopped reading books. It's been proven if you read often, you write and spell often. The old saying "if you don't use it you lose it" comes to mind.

I've been working at home successfully since Februrary of 2006 after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I've researched and tried methods while working at my dead end job since Janurary of 2002. I incorporated my own Texas based corporation on October 5, 2005, appropriately named, "Broke Off, Inc.". I'm not rich, but I pay bills.

The purpose of this blog is to teach you a few things I've learned over the years on the Internet. The biggest difference that seperates me from anybody else out there telling you this stuff is simple: free information. Everything I'm going to tell you is from me to you, for free. I'm not asking anything in return, but to give you my knowledge as I've learned it and will continue to learn. Some of the real secrets behind all of this hoopla with affiliate marketing, traffic, hits, search engines and more is sometimes right in front of you. Even though I'm going to give you this information for free, I'm still making money by giving you these tips. How? You'll find out soon enough, trust me.

A lot of you already know these tips and tricks. That's fine. That means I am not trying to reach you as my target audience. For those of you who do not know some of these tips, then I have accomplished my goal. Some of these tips aren't groundbreaking secrets at all.

Finally, my disclaimer: I write only opinions regarding what I have experienced and found out on my own. Your results may vary. I've lost money, I've gained money. Some of these methods didn't work for me personally, but otherwise had made other people completely filthy rich.

No comments: